Pre-Configured, Self install Powerful and Affordable Plug & Play HD IP Video Surveillance Systems.
Remotely view your business and staff from your Pc, Blackberry, Andorid or Iphone, set motion detection and receive email / text alarm alerts for safeguarding applications, Perfect for shops and offices.
4 x Axis Indoor HD IP Cameras, 4 x 32GB SD Cards, 1 x 8 Port POE switch, 1 x 1000 feet cat5e cable , 1 x Installation kit = ( Cat5e cable, external cat5e cable, connectors & Crimp Tool ) ONLY – £1099
Above is everything you need to create your own High Definition IP Video Surveillance system from Axis. Axis is the Global leader of IP Video Products and was the Pioneer behind the worlds first Network Camera in 1995. Apposed to CCTV, a Network (IP) Camera runs over a Internet connection with its own IP address and offers a multitude of additional features.
- HD resolution a high level of detail and progressive scan technology ensures moving images have no motion blur.
- POE Power over Ethernet, data and power transmission in a single cable, simplifying and speeding up installation.
- Passive infrared sensor detects motion even in total darkness and can be configured to trigger e-mail notification.
- Built-in microphone and speaker for direct communication with the scene.
- Scalable and future-proof network video solution for up to 16 cameras.
- Recording options: scheduled or motion detection driven.
- Powerful recording search functions with easy export of snapshots and video clips.
- PC client, as well as viewing apps for iPhone, iPad and Android, view video at any time from anywhere.
- No central PC, DVR or NVR is needed on site.
Global IP’s Small Business HD IP Video Systems are known for their simple set up and ease of use, the entire system is based around a FREE down-loadable video recording platform. Simply install the client on your Pc or Apple device, this is where you control your recordings. No PC is needed on site, you can simply store your footage onto the included SD cards.
The most technical part of installing an IP system is IP addressing your cameras, with this pre-configured system Global IP pre-configures the cameras for you, delivering the unit as a true plug and play solution. Plug in your switch, run 4 x cat5e cables to the cameras, remember with POE you don’t need to directly plug the cameras into the mains.
Videos ( get ready to use your back button, you will be taken off this page )